- 1 Best CBD Oil For Parkinson’s
- 2 Which CBD Oil Is Best For Parkinson’s Disease?
- 3 How To Administer Our Best CBD Oil For Parkinson’s
- 4 CBD Dosage For Parkinson’s
- 5 Is CBD Good For Parkinson’s?
- 6 How Much CBD Should I Take For Parkinson’s?
- 7 What Strain Of CBD Is Best For Parkinson’s?
- 8 Can I Take CBD Oil With Carbidopa-Levodopa?
- 9 What Drugs Make Parkinson Worse?
- 10 Can CBD Oil Help With Dystonia?
- 11 Does CBD Increase Dopamine?
- 12 Does CBD Affect Serotonin?
- 13 Do Parkinson’s Patients Sleep A Lot?
Best CBD Oil For Parkinson’s
In this industrial era, we prefer manufactured and ready medicines, but there have been cases of unwanted side-effects from industrial drugs. Recent research shows people prefer natural herbs to cure severe disease rather than relying on manufactured ones.
Most of our customers report the effectiveness of our best CBD oil for Parkinson’s. The bioMD+ promise is to always prioritize people over profit.
Our products are produced using innovative technology with a mission to provide fast, strong, and long-term relief. In addition to highly effective and unique product formulations, our products are guaranteed to be gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, and 3rd party tested!
Parkinson’s is a chronic progressive disease of the nervous system chiefly affecting middle-aged and elderly people. Parkinson’s is linked to decreased dopamine production and marked by tremor, muscular rigidity, and slow, imprecise movement. The digestive imbalance may also play a role in the progression of Parkinson’s and the severity of symptoms. Cannabinoids such as CBD Oil have shown to contain effective brain protectors, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties which can be beneficial for managing Parkinson’s disease.
CBD is a natural extraction from Cannabis herbs. With the CBD being more accessible these days, consumers are demanding its trade. Researchers claim the CBD can be used to cure Parkinson, but the research is conducted on a small-scale. It’s not that certain the CBD is exact; however, it helps in various ways to oversleep, anxiety, tremors, and psychosis.
A study on 20 Parkinson patients shows that CBD, along with THC, helped reduce body pain. Also, when the same team conducted the study on animals, the CBD alone was able to reduce the pain.
Parkinson patients suffer from tremors and uncontrolled muscle movement. When the research was conducted among adults and old aged people, CBD helped to ease body movement.
Psychosis is a condition where the Parkinson patient experiences hallucination, delicious, and that’s often. When a study was conducted among a small group of Parkies, they were somehow relieved from psychosis symptoms.
People with Parkinson’s illness have trouble sleeping, and the habit of moving around during sleep. The CBD alone was able to control the trouble.
One of our users reported:
I have used CBD oil sublingual for 2 1/2 years. I researched the companies to find one that is a full spectrum oil. Also that had been tested by third parties. I have had Parkinson’s for 13 years and the CBD oil is by far the best thing I have found to keep my symptoms at bay. My neurologist is on board with me using it and is also very happy with the outcome for me. I no longer take Sinemet, Azilect, or Amantadine. Those were stopped when the CBD oil worked. This is what it controls for me. Tremor, rigidity, brain clarity, and walking. If I do not take the oil. I have tremors in both legs, both hands, and head. I drag my right foot and my brain clarity is way off. There are still triggers that may exacerbate my symptoms, but I take a few more drops of Oil and my symptoms go away. I hope this helps, but like this disease it may work differently for others.
Which CBD Oil Is Best For Parkinson’s Disease?
There are various CBD products available online, but a product having the following ingredients and molecules is safe to use when it comes to the best one.
- 50% of Strong Hemp concentration
- Natural molecules like; amino acids, Alkanes, vitamin, water
- Less amount of THC, about 0.2% or 0.3%
- Omega 3 and Omega 6
- Mint molecules
- Clean CO2 extracted CBD oil
- Free from pesticides and unwanted chemicals
- cGMP certified product
How To Administer Our Best CBD Oil For Parkinson’s
There are known various methods to administer CBD oil for Parkinson’s.
- CBD capsule- generally in the form of Pill
- Ingestible CBD- capable of digestion
- Sublingual consumption- some oil drops can be dropped beneath a tongue, usually settled for a couple of minutes.
- Like a Gummies- the effects start to kick-in after a few hours.
- CBD vape products- vaporized CBD is inhaled directly to the lungs
- Lotions and creams- effects are seen after hours of use.
CBD Dosage For Parkinson’s
If you are just starting with CBD consumption for Parkinson, then start slow. CBD can cause severe harm if taken without any prescription. Visit your doctor nearby and ask him to suggest the doses. Usually, starting low with CBD and going high with the amounts shows the ultimate cure.
- For the first week, intake CBD as low as possible. The actual calculation can be 5-10 MG per day.
- After you finish with a week dosage, then increase it slightly. If you are seeing any recovery, then that wouldn’t be necessary; however, if you feel the need, then increase it to 1-2 MG per day for around 3 days. Subsequently, notice changes in your body after consumption.
- Now, if you have achieved the minimum dose that helps you heal, then it would be good to keep taking the exact dose for a week.
- After a week, consider decreasing the dosage by 2 MG each day. The lower dosage you take frequently, the more it benefits your body.
Note: Do not be surprised if the instant change in your body. If you consider increasing dosage every day, then it may cause insomnia. Notice every little difference in your body and slightly decrease the intake when you achieve the actual need. Also, proper sleep and rest are essential after you start taking CBD.
Is CBD Good For Parkinson’s?
CBD has been showing a positive impact on progressive disorder illness, especially Parkinson. When CBD oil was tested with both humans and animals, it proved to heal movement disorder and anti-anxiety.
Though there is less research done to Parkinson’s cure with CBD, the test in a small group of people helped in potential muscle movement, healing anxiety, controlling Psychosis symptoms, and many other positive changes. The latest study shows CBD usage is leaning towards a preventive cure for Parkinson rather than a therapeutic.
There is evidence of people talking online about the positive motor changes on their body but fail to explain if it’s the ultimate cure. Until the proper research and exact dosage figure come out, there can be misleading truths about the CBD for Parkinson. Indeed, it’s a matter of understanding and research.
How Much CBD Should I Take For Parkinson’s?
After you start taking the dosage, it’s vital to notice any changes in your body. If you are good with a lower dosage, then continue it for a couple of weeks and slowly decrease.
What Strain Of CBD Is Best For Parkinson’s?
Kobain Kush is an Indica strain hybrid of Pre-98 Bubba Kush and White Lotus strains. The hybrid strain gives a refreshing mood to a Parkinson patient. It’s also practical to help anxiety, psychosis, and muscle movement.
Cherry Grapefruit is also an Indica dominant hybrid. The strain provides grape flavor and smells good. The Cherry Grapefruit contains 20% of THC that results in the instant reaction.
Bubba Kush is known for the instant calming reaction. The strain has an estimation of 15-20% of THC in it. It provides extreme mental and physical relaxation.
U2-kush is another Indica hybrid of Master and Bubba Kush. The strain is viable to use for those who have unbreakable Tremors.
Can I Take CBD Oil With Carbidopa-Levodopa?
The gold standard to cure Parkinson is Carbidopa Levodopa. It is the first-line treatment founded in the ’60s. The treatment offered by Carbidopa-Levodopa is therapeutic, but the people consider using CBD oil for a preventive alternative.
Carbidopa-Levodopa holds strong side effects causing Anxiety, Insomnia, and sleep, but the CBD shows fewer side effects. To be precise, there is a lack of research on if you can take CBD oil with Carbidopa-Levodopa. The usage of both treatments might cause severe side effects to some and work for a few others.
What Drugs Make Parkinson Worse?
Patients may not be aware of some drugs that can worsen Parkinson’s, and they should be avoided at any cost. These drugs include Prochlorperazine, Promethazine, and Metoclopramide. Also, medicines that consume body dopamine like Reserpine and Tetrabenazine should not be considered.
Can CBD Oil Help With Dystonia?
Besides Parkinson, Dystonia is a motor disorder. The illness can cause Tremors in a single body part or the whole body muscles. Dystonia patients, when diagnosed with CBD, have shown to improve the health condition. Both THC and CBD, in combination, help to impact the neurotransmitters. A proper CBD dose seems more promising than non-cannabis treatment like Botulinum toxin, therapy, and relaxants.
With the little treatment available to Dystonia, CBD can be a proper medication.
Does CBD Increase Dopamine?
Dopamine is a transmitter helping the Neuro system. Dopamine helps us to feel relaxed. Like any other Cannabis, CBD helps for relaxation of body and mind for a short period. The reaction is expected to happen when CB1 and CB2 reactors in the brain bind with THC components present in CBD. If you intake Cannabis often, then when it lacks, your body may result in a dangerous condition.
Does CBD Affect Serotonin?
Researchers say that CBD causes a positive reaction to Serotonin. It is the condition where one feels depressed. The usage of CBD basically does not improve Serotonin but helps the receptors to react to the chemicals.
A recent test on a couple of people and animals resulted in reducing anxiety and depression. Although the research is limited, it’s quite not precise to tell the fact that Serotonin is affected by CBD.
Do Parkinson’s Patients Sleep A Lot?
Parkinson’s patients’ excessive sleeping habits are considered unnecessary during day time. A night of sound sleep can help you alleviate Parkinson at some level, but people suffering from the illness find trouble sleeping at night. Insomnia, acting during sleep, uncomfortable leg movement, paused breathing are some of the effects seen on Parkinson’s patients that affect sleep.
Since sleeping is a physical activity, it can be changed by an individual. Follow the essential tips to help you have a good night’s sleep.
- Make a bedtime routine and follow them strictly. If you practice the routine for a couple of days, it eventually becomes a habit of helping you get adequate sleep hours.
- Avoid drinking water and beverages before you go to sleep. The frequent urination may disturb you from falling asleep.
- It’s better to exercise during a day time that makes you lethargic.
- Sunbath daily to let your body respond to night light and daylight.
- Do not allow any pets in your home that could disturb your sleep.