We believe that no aspect of a truly great product is insignificant – and the time needed to get every detail absolutely right is time well spent. BioMD+ Natural Hemp Extract is:
- A full-spectrum extract made from the highest-quality hemp plants available
- Grown in Colorado from non-GMO seed stock according to organic methods and without pesticides
- Compliant with all federal regulations and legal in all 50 states
- Extracted using safe carbon dioxide – not harsh, dangerous solvents
- Enhanced with natural plant terpenes to support a healthy, active lifestyle
- Blended with healthy coconut oil
- Free of added sweeteners, flavors, colors, alcohol and preservatives
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Tested frequently through an independent laboratory
CBD hemp extract comes from a strain of industrial hemp that’s rich in cannabinoids but contains almost no THC and doesn’t produce the characteristic high of cannabis. Industrial hemp is legal to grow and use in all 50 states, and CBD – its most plentiful cannabinoid – is the topic of some incredibly exciting medical research.
We don’t believe in cutting corners. For us, creating the world’s best CBD hemp oil began with an exhaustive search for America’s best organic hemp farm. We found our partner farm in Colorado and worked with them to create a cannabinoid-rich hemp extract that preserves the complex and varied terpene profile that can only come from the best hemp seed stock.
After extracting our CBD oil using nothing but carbon dioxide as a solvent, we infuse the product with a proprietary blend of terpenes selected to support overall health and wellness.
The cannabinoids in our natural hemp extract interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system and can help to improve mood, reduce anxiety, promote restful sleep and more. We enhance our full spectrum CBD oil with a carefully selected terpene blend designed to provide the widest possible range of benefits.
CBD is a natural plant product with virtually no known negative side effects. We suggest taking a single dose daily for several days. After gauging the effect of the CBD, increase to two or more daily doses if desired.
- Shake the bottle gently to distribute the CBD and terpenes evenly throughout the coconut oil.
- Place one dropper under the tongue, holding it there for 60 seconds before swallowing it.
- Store the bottle in a cool, dark cabinet.
Our full-spectrum CBD oil has a wide range of potential benefits, and we’ve enhanced the product further with a carefully selected blend of natural plant terpenes.
- Limonene gives our hemp extract a slightly citrusy flavor and can potentially benefit those experiencing stress and anxiety, poor mood, inflammation and chronic pain.
- Linalool – the scent of lavender – consistently ranks among the most relaxing plant extracts. In addition to promoting an improved mood, linalool may relieve worry and depression. It’s also thought to have neuroprotective effects.
- Humulene has the earthy aroma of hops and may help to reduce inflammation.
- Terpinolene has the relaxing scent of pine trees and flowers. It is thought to relax the body and combat oxidative stress.
CBD oil has proven to be very effective against many symptoms that often come from a terminal disease. CBD oil is one of the many forms available on the market, but what makes CBD oil far better than any other form on the market is its effectiveness. While other forms of CBD take time to affect the body, CBD oil will only take mere minutes to kick in. You will feel relaxed without any stress. That is why many people prefer CBD oil over other forms of CBD. One type is called full-spectrum CBD oil. In this article, you are going to learn everything about full-spectrum CBD oil.
Full-spectrum CBD oil is not something new; it’s been used as a medicine for over thousands of years. Full-spectrum CBD oil is made from cannabis sativa extract. Now, CBD is becoming more popular as some new information is being discovered about the product. One of the reasons why it’s picking steam across the world is because of the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties it has. Scientists have high expectations of where the CBD will go in the future. Past research shows the product’s immense potential.
Full-Spectrum CBD Oil for Sale: Which One Should You Choose?
All the news reports tell us that CBD has the right component to deal with treating multiple side effects. It showed promising signs in the treatment of neurological and cardiovascular diseases. On the market, you are going to find different variations of CBD oil filling the shelves. Each of them offers their unique spin and fancy name. This article is about full-spectrum CBD oil in particular.
On the market, you will be able to find different types of CBD oil. One of them is known as CBD isolate, where you get a high concentration of CBD and all the other components are removed. The second is known as broad-spectrum CBD oil. It contains different types of cannabinoids, terpenes, and essential oils. You won’t find a trace of THC. Other components are preserved in the oil.
Finally, we get to full-spectrum, which is a pure extract from cannabis. In it, you will find both THC and CBD, the main compounds of the plant. These two elements are recognized for their therapeutic effects. Other cannabinoids present in the extract are cannabinoid, cannabigerol, tetrahydrocannabivarin, and cannabichromene. These components of the full-spectrum oil stand out among the other products on the market. But there has to be another reason why it’s so popular amongst CBD users.
Why Is It So Preferable?
Here are the reasons why full-spectrum CBD oil is heavily preferred compared to alternatives on the market.
- It has all the chemical compounds. This can be used for a better effect.
- Full-spectrum oil has cannabidiol, which has been scientifically proven to work more efficiently in synergy with terpenes and other cannabinoids.
- Another reason why full-spectrum is preferable for most people is because of its smell and taste.
Advantages of Full-Spectrum CBD Oil
Full-spectrum can help you deal with chronic pain and inflammation, which happens to be two of the best reasons to take CBD oil. If someone can’t get access to medical marijuana, then they can switch to full-spectrum CBD to attack chronic diseases. The antioxidant properties of the CBD oil will help reduce inflammation. If you are suffering from an autoimmune illness, then taking a full-spectrum oil is one of the best choices for proper treatment.
Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Works With These Conditions
Full-spectrum CBD oil can help deal with the following chronic pain conditions that can arise from serious disease:
- Back pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Cancer pain
- Sclerosis pain
- Back pain
Full-spectrum CBD oil has all of the ingredients you need to fight the mentioned side effects efficiently. Some of the other side effects, such as anxiety, stress, and nausea, can be treated with CBD. Another thing you should pay attention to is the amount of CBD oil that you consume per day, which may vary. If you are a newcomer, you should try normal doses, but eventually, you can increase the number each week.
If you don’t feel any effects from the CBD, you should increase the dosage a little. If you don’t feel any effects then, contact your doctor immediately for advice on what kind of drug you should try next. Overall, though, CBD oil has been one of the most effective products to enter the market in a long time. Many people take full-spectrum CBD oil as an alternative to pain medication, as the latter can be highly addictive. CBD, on the other hand, is less addictive and more effective. Balancing this combination has helped CBD gain a wider audience on the market.
Full Spectrum CBD oil has its own value and effectiveness compared to other versions of CBD oil on the market. Now, you know why people prefer full-spectrum CBD oil instead of other alternatives. If you happen to be in a state where the laws are restrictive, then full-spectrum is the way to go since this variety doesn’t contain any THC. This makes it a perfect way to manage pain without getting addicted to painkillers.