Freelance Content Writer: Medical/Health niche
We are looking for a talented freelance Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, reports, and more.
Here at we are looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to leverage analytics to write data-driven material.
The role will be remote and compensated either per article written or on a part-time freelance basis (to be discussed).
If you’re an experienced content writer and editor, have an interest in health and biology, and have an eye for detail, we’d like to hear from you.
Please share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Produce various well-researched content types, including blogs, medium articles, reports, and white papers
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Edit and proofread content produced by other members of the team
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Identify needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, imagery, and tone) in our written content
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Knowledge of hemp industry, including cannabinoids
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Ability to efficiently take draft content and turn into ready-to-post content in a short amount of time
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary and meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
What We Offer?
- Competitive package and remuneration linked to performance
- High-growth, entrepreneurial environment where you can create significant business value and forge your own path
- A platform for accelerated professional development and career growth with significant levels of responsibility and accountability