We are looking for a talented freelance Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, reports, and more.
Here at we are looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to leverage analytics to write data-driven material.
The role will be remote and compensated either per article written or on a part-time freelance basis (to be discussed).
If you’re an experienced content writer and editor, have an interest in health and biology, and have an eye for detail, we’d like to hear from you.
Please share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Produce various well-researched content types, including blogs, medium articles, reports, and white papers
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Edit and proofread content produced by other members of the team
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Identify needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, imagery, and tone) in our written content
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Knowledge of hemp industry, including cannabinoids
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Ability to efficiently take draft content and turn into ready-to-post content in a short amount of time
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary and meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
What We Offer?
- Competitive pay and potential bonus pay linked to performance
- High-growth, entrepreneurial environment where you can create significant business value and forge your own path
- A platform for accelerated professional development and career growth with significant levels of responsibility and accountability
We are looking for a hardworking, experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join our creative team. As a Social Media Manager your role will be to develop and implement our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
Your Key Duties and Responsibilities would be
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategies successfully
- Work to meet our defined social media KPIs on time
- Manage and oversee social media content to increase our online presence
- Daily posts and engagement for multiple brands on social media multiple platforms
- Measure the result of every social media campaign perfectly
- Stay informed about social media strategies and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to develop informative and appealing contents
- Team up with Sales, Marketing, and Product Development divisions
- Monitor SEO and track user engagement to suggest content optimization
- Create a communication network with industry professionals and influencers via social media for a strong network
- Stand by our rules and regulations fully
Our Requirements and Your Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or in a similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for improve brand awareness and impressions
- Understanding and having adequate knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and different web traffic metrics
- Know how to do audience and buyer persona research
- Excellent understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiar with versatile web design and publishing tasks
- Excellent multitasking capabilities
- Problem-solving skills with a calm approach
- Act as a team player
- Excellent time-management skills
We are in search for a Graphics Designer. If you are a creative designer with innovative ideas and looking forward to improve and expand your skills in a fast-paced working environment, then we are looking for you.
Your Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and present creative design concepts to clients or colleagues
- Must be familiar with digital tools and software, such as illustration, photo editing, and layout software, to create versatile designs and illustrations
- Develop layouts for different projects, and decide which colors, images, and fonts to use
- Design and create visual elements such as logos, flyers, images, and illustrations
- Incorporate feedback and changes recommended by clients or the company’s creative director
- Prepare digital files for production
- Associate degree or equivalent experience as a graphic designer
- Strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, incredible layout, and excellent typography are must
- Must have multitasking capabilities
- Able to work in the team
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience at any reputed in-house studio, brand or agency
- Experience in the cannabinoid and/or cannabis industry would be considered as a plus
- Adequate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – (Primarily Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign) is a must
- Should be prepared for on-site test