- 1 bioMD+ Scholarship 2020
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 Program Rules
bioMD+ Scholarship 2020
We are excited to announce our company’s annual $2,500 scholarship, which is available to college students.
Respond to the following questions in an essay between 1,500 and 2,000 words:
1. Pros and Cons of Legalizing Hemp Cultivation in the U.S.A.
2. Recent Scientific Breakthroughs in Cannabis Research.
2a. How this will impact society over the next 30 years.
3. Cannabis legalization and the racial injustice in the USA.
To give back to the community and help educate the next generation about the importance of the emerging Hemp industry, we’re offering a scholarship competition based on written essays.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be interested in pursuing a healthcare/Science/Business/Technology related major / career.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Submission Deadline: December 15, 2020
All application materials must be submitted by this date.
Award Announcement: January 10, 2021
Awards & Eligibility:
bioMD+ will award a single $2,500 scholarship to a student enrolled in a field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Biology, or other related courses of study at an accredited college or university in the United States.
The scholarship will be awarded to a student who submits the most comprehensive and captivating essay on the given topic. All interested students are encouraged to submit their application.
- Students of all majors are encouraged to apply.
- All applicants should be registered, or about to be registered, as a student at a recognized institution of higher education.
- Scholars from all countries qualify to apply along with online students.
- One student will be selected to receive $2500 in scholarship funds based on their writing skills.
- Scholarship funds must be used to pay for qualified expenses, including tuition, books and on-campus room and board for the 2020-2021 academic year.
To enter, applicants are encouraged to send their submission to [email protected], along with their name, college/university, expected year of graduation, and intended major.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applicants should submit a well-written, unique, and complete words essay on the following topic with an essay between 1,500 and 2,000 words:
1. Pros and Cons of Legalizing Hemp Cultivation in the U.S.A.
2. Recent Scientific Breakthroughs in Cannabis Research
3. How this will impact the society over the next 30 years.
Please gather the following and send your application here:
- Applicant’s Full Names
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
- Name of University or College
- University or College Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment (submit as .doc, .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc)
- Your essay (submit as .pdf or .doc)
- Acceptance of our Terms & Conditions for admission
The deadline for submissions is the 12:00 pm EST, 15th of December 2020. The winner will be notified individually and announced on January 15th, 2021.
The winner will be selected based on the quality of this essay by a committee of reviewers, employed by bioMD+. The committee’s decision is final.
bioMD+ reserves the right to publish information regarding this contest. Winning and runner-up essays may be featured in part or in entirety on the bioMD+ blog, with approval from the scholarship winner. Non-response to request for approval after 14 days will be considered approval to publish. The winner’s name, university and major will be featured as a part of the winning announcement on a variety of bioMD+ media channels
Scholarship funds will be paid directly to the awardee’s educational institution and must be applied toward the cost of tuition, books, research or other expenses directly related to their education.
Any questions on the use of funds will be resolved by the student’s academic adviser. Each awardee must be prepared to verify the use of funds if requested by bioMD+.
By tendering your application, you agree to transfer all property rights for content and essay and also give your consent to use the aforementioned materials at our will without any notice.
We’ve permission to send you info regarding the scholarship contest.
We’ll remove any personal info relating to you at your request.
Your emails and any other correspondence won’t be shared with third parties for marketing reasons.
Communicating with us:
When you get in touch with us, we might retain copies of your communication to help us communicate with you more effectively
bioMD+ Scholarship Terms and Conditions
All applications must be the original work of the student applicant.
Only submit one application per year.
Duplicate entries are not accepted.
By applying for the bioMD+ Scholarship, You agree that all of the info you’ve provided is complete and accurate.
The student applicant allows bioMD+, and its representatives consent to:
Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in news releases, articles and social media posts published by bioMD+.
(Minimum 30 entries required or content is invalid.)
Terms and Conditions
This document outlines the Terms and Conditions for all scholarships, bursaries and awards, administered by the BioMD Plus, LLC. Scholarship Outreach Program. All scholarships, bursaries and awards will be referred to as ‘scholarships’ herein. By submitting an application for our scholarship, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
You must read these Terms and Conditions in their entirety before you accept your scholarship offer. When you accept your scholarship you are agreeing to and accepting these Terms and Conditions and agree to the requirements and conditions of your scholarship.
Students in receipt of scholarship may also be required to sign an individual scholarship agreement. Students must meet all conditions as outlined in the agreement.
All correspondence between applicant and bioMD Plus, LLC. will be operated primarily via email, with the option of telephone communication, based on bioMD Plus, LLC. decision. All applicants must use a school or university email address to be eligible. Any changes to this email address, after submission of application and without necessary cause, may result in cancelation of their application.
Any successful applicant may be required to show proof that they are enrolled on, or have been accepted on, an accredited university course, commencing studies for the spring semester 2020.
All students offered scholarships will receive an official ‘offer’ email offering the funds, and must reply either accepting or rejecting this offer within 14 days of receipt.
Failure to respond within this 14-day period may result in the scholarship offer being withdrawn and reassigned. You must accept your scholarship offer by the due date, as instructed in your offer email, to be eligible to receive payment.
Resume Companion will make payment of the funds in one single installment, though we reserve the right to make payment in multiple installments, as we see fit.
The total value of the scholarship offered will be outlined in the official offer email. We reserve the right to offer any value of funds, up to the value of $2,500.
The scholarship funds can be paid into your nominated bank account, or by other means, to be discussed between resume companion and you the applicant. Resume Companion reserve the right to make final decision on how payment is made, and can withdraw the offer of scholarship if an amicable and realistic payment process cannot be reached.
Scholarships are awarded based on established eligibility criteria. You must meet the eligibility requirements to receive your scholarship payment. The eligibility requirements for each scholarship are outlined on our scholarship page of our website.
You may be permitted to hold more than one scholarship.
We’re allowed to publish articles and names.