We believe that no aspect of a truly great product is insignificant – and the time needed to get every detail absolutely right is time well spent. BioMD+ Natural Hemp Extract is:
- A full-spectrum extract made from the highest-quality hemp plants available
- Grown in Colorado from non-GMO seed stock according to organic methods and without pesticides
- Compliant with all federal regulations and legal in all 50 states
- Extracted using safe carbon dioxide – not harsh, dangerous solvents
- Enhanced with natural plant terpenes to support a healthy, active lifestyle
- Blended with healthy coconut oil
- Free of added sweeteners, flavors, colors, alcohol and preservatives
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Tested frequently through an independent laboratory
Hemp oil extract comes from a strain of industrial hemp that’s rich in cannabinoids work synergistically with each other, but contains almost no THC and doesn’t produce the characteristic high of cannabis plants. Industrial hemp is legal to grow and use in all 50 states. In some states by law, industrial hemp must have less than 0.3 precent THC. CBD – its most plentiful cannabinoid – is the topic of some incredibly exciting medical research.
We don’t believe in cutting corners. For us, creating the world’s best CBD oil began with an exhaustive search for America’s best organic hemp farm. We found our partner farm in Colorado and worked with them to create a cannabinoid-rich CBD extract that preserves the complex and varied terpene profile that can only come from the best hemp seed stock.
After extracting our CBD oil using nothing but carbon dioxide as a solvent, we infuse the full spectrum CBD products with a proprietary blend of terpenes selected to support overall health and wellness. We control the entire farming and production process from seed to shelf.
The cannabinoids in our natural hemp extract interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system and can help to improve mood, reduce anxiety, promote restful sleep and more. We enhance our full spectrum CBD oil with a carefully selected terpene blend designed to provide the widest possible range of benefits.
CBD is a natural plant CBD products with virtually no known negative side effects. Start with a small dose. We suggest taking a single dose daily for several days. After gauging the effect of the CBD, increase to two or more daily doses if desired.
- Shake the bottle gently to distribute the CBD and terpenes evenly throughout the coconut oil.
- Place one dropper under the tongue, holding it there for 60 seconds before swallowing it.
- Store the bottle in a cool, dark cabinet.
Our full-spectrum CBD oil has a wide range of potential benefits, and we’ve enhanced the CBD products further with a carefully selected blend of natural plant terpenes.
- Limonene gives our CBD extract a slightly citrusy flavor and can potentially benefit those experiencing stress and anxiety, poor mood, inflammation and chronic pain.
- Linalool – the scent of lavender – consistently ranks among the most relaxing plant extracts. In addition to promoting an improved mood, linalool may relieve worry and depression. It’s also thought to have neuroprotective effects.
- Humulene has the earthy aroma of hops and may help to reduce inflammation.
- Terpinolene has the relaxing scent of pine trees and flowers. It is thought to relax the body and combat oxidative stress.
CBD oil has proven to be very effective against many symptoms that often come from a terminal disease. CBD oil is one of the many forms available on the market, but what makes CBD oil far better than any other form is its effectiveness. While other forms of CBD take time to affect the body, CBD oil will only take mere minutes to kick in. You will feel relaxed without any stress. That is why many people prefer CBD oil over other forms of cannabidiol CBD. One type is called full-spectrum CBD oil. In this article, you are going to learn everything about full-spectrum CBD oil.
Full-spectrum CBD oil is not something new; it’s been used as a medicine for thousands of years. Full-spectrum CBD oil is found in the Cannabis plant and hemp. Full spectrum CBD products must contain trace amounts of all primary and secondary cannabinoids. CBD is becoming more popular as some new information is being discovered about the CBD products. One of the reasons why it’s picking steam across the world is because of the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties it has. Scientists have high expectations of where the CBD will go in the future. Past research shows the product’s immense potential.
Full-Spectrum CBD Oil for Sale: Which One Should You Choose?
Through the investigation of hundreds of CBD tinctures available for sale, bioMD+ is the unanimously preferred product. Numbers of people have used the tincture and reported the best pick for the conditions. It’s third-party tested for potency and purity of contaminants. Authority-certified non-GMO hemp grown in the United States.
On the market, you will be able to find different types of CBD oil. One of them is CBD isolate – 99% pure CBD oil containing CBD molecule as known as isolated CBD. Since CBD products can contain trace amounts of THC, it’s still possible for it to show up on a drug test. CBD isolates have no identifiable amount of THC. By removing cannabinoids such as THC, passing a drug test may be easier. The second is known as broad-spectrum CBD oil. It contains different types of cannabinoids, terpenes, and essential oils. You won’t find a trace of THC in THC free products. Other components are preserved in the oil.
On top of the health benefits of the cannabinoids listed above, full spectrum CBD oil also contains various vitamins, with vitamins A, C, E, and B found in abundance in the product.
- Vitamin A is essential for growth and development and is important for the immune system. It also helps with vision and is a great way to ensure retina health
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and is a great way to keep your immune system healthy. It can also help control high blood pressure and may provide better memory health.
- Vitamin E is primarily used to regulate the amount of vitamin A found in the body and can also boost the immune system and your skin health. Research also shows that it can promote blood circulation and help prevent blood clots (especially useful for blood conditions).
- Vitamin B can help increase energy levels in the body as well as enhancing mood and improving memory. It also helps to boost skin condition and hair health while providing a stimulus to the immune system.
Full spectrum CBD oil contains over 20 amino acids. Amino acids are known for their brain and muscle health properties and can help with sleep problems, exercise performance (due to their recovery properties), hair problems, anxiety and other mood issues, and are even suspected to have antiaging properties.
Another compound found in full spectrum CBD oil are fatty acids, including Omega 3 and Omega 6. Fatty acids are great for cognitive and heart health and are known to help prevent cancer and maintain eye health.
We all know we need to consume dietary fiber to keep our digestive system healthy, but did you know that full spectrum CBD oil is a good source of nutrients for promoting stomach and bowel health? As full spectrum CBD oil is a whole plant product, it contains many of the fibre compounds required by our bodies to keep our digestive system ticking along nicely.
Finally, we get to full-spectrum, which is found in a cannabis plant that contains more than 100 compounds known as cannabinoids. We extract its CBD along with other naturally occurring compounds found in hemp to enhance absorption. In our products, you will find both THC and CBD, the main compounds of the plant. These two elements are recognized for their therapeutic effects. Other cannabinoids present in the extract are cannabinoid, cannabigerol, tetrahydrocannabivarin, and cannabichromene. These components of the full-spectrum oil stand out among the other CBD with THC products on the market. But there has to be another reason why it’s so popular amongst CBD users.
What is the “Entourage Effect?”
The entourage effect describes the combined outcome of consuming terpenes, cannabinoids, and other beneficial chemical compounds found in full spectrum CBD oil and hemp. Separately the compounds have various health and nutritional benefits, but together the effect is amplified to something greater than the sum of the individual parts.
A study in 1981 found that CBD products that use all the hemp plants like full spectrum CBD provide over 300% more beneficial activity than THC alone. Scientific research has determined that cannabinoids and terpenes are great at subduing THC’s negative effects whilst boosting its many benefits. All the news reports tell us that THC and CBD showed promising signs in treating neurological and cardiovascular diseases. On the market, you are going to find different variations of CBD oil filling the shelves. Each of them offers their unique spin and fancy name. This article is about full-spectrum CBD oil with THC in particular.
What Are the Health and Nutritional Benefits of Full Spectrum CBD Oil?
Early research into the benefits of full spectrum tincture suggests that it can aid in many different health areas, including inflammation of joints, pain and muscle tissues, and brain health. This is all down to the many different compounds found in the hemp plant, including cannabidiol CBD and other cannabinoids that work synergistically. Let’s have a look at a few in detail and discuss how they can benefit your health:
- Cannabichromene (also known as CBC): CBC is a great anti-inflammatory, works as an anti-depressant, is great as an anti-fungal treatment, and is known to have a variety of anti-cancer and tumor properties
- Cannabidivarin (also known as CBDV): CBDV is known to have anti-convulsion properties, can work as an anti-inflammatory, and has anti-nausea properties. Evidence also exists that it can work as a pain suppressant and help with mood disorders. This compound is one of the main reasons that full spectrum CBD oil and other whole-plant full spectrum hemp products are used to relieve the symptoms of HIV / AIDs, Crohn’s, and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Cannabigerol (also known as CBG): CBG also has anti-inflammatory properties, works as an anti-fungal treatment, and evidence suggests that it can prevent tumor growth and development. As such the CBG cannabinoid is often consumed to help with the symptoms of cancer, inflammation, glaucoma in the eyes, and various skin diseases.
- Cannabinol (also known as CBN): Research suggests that CBN has a sedative effect on those who consume it and provides anti-convulsant and anti-inflammatory properties.
While these compounds offer many benefits (as can be seen in the list above) their true potential is only realized when they work in unison and the “Entourage Effect” kicks in.
Why Is CBD Oil with THC so Preferable? Full Spectrum CBD Oil Demystified
Here are the reasons why full-spectrum CBD tincture is preferred compared to alternatives on the market.
- It has all the chemical compounds like THC, terpenes, cannabidiol CBD, and flavonoids. This extraction process can be used for a better effect.
- Full-spectrum oil has cannabidiol, which has been scientifically proven to work more efficiently in synergy with terpenes and other cannabinoids.
- Another reason why full-spectrum is preferable for most people is because of its smell and taste.
- CBD oil isn’t the same as hempseed oil.
Advantages of Full-Spectrum CBD Oil
Full-spectrum CBD products might help you deal with chronic pain and inflammation, which happens to be two of the best reasons to take CBD oil. If someone can’t get access to medical marijuana, they can switch to full-spectrum CBD to attack chronic diseases. The antioxidant properties of the CBD oil might help reduce inflammation. If you are suffering from an autoimmune illness, then taking a full-spectrum oil is one of the best choices for proper treatment.
Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Works With These Conditions
Full-spectrum CBD oil might help deal with the following chronic pain conditions that can arise from serious disease:
- Back pain
- Calming effect on the nervous system
- Neuropathic pain
- Sclerosis pain
- Back pain
Full-spectrum CBD oil has all of the ingredients you might try to address the conditions. Some of the other side effects, such as anxiety, stress, and nausea, can be treated with CBD. You should also pay attention to the amount of CBD oil that you consume per day, which may vary. If you are a newcomer, or after a few months of trying through trial and error, you should try normal doses, but eventually, you can increase the number each week.
If you don’t feel any effects from the CBD tincture with THC, you should increase the dosage a little. If you don’t feel any effects, contact your doctor immediately for advice on what kind of drug you should try next. Overall, though, CBD oil has been one of the most effective CBD products to enter the market in a long time. Many people take full-spectrum CBD oil as an alternative to pain medication, as the latter can be highly addictive. CBD, on the other hand, is less addictive and more effective. Balancing this combination has helped CBD with tetrahydrocannabinol THC gain a wider audience on the market.
What is the difference between CBD oil and full spectrum CBD oil?
CBD isolate – 99% pure CBD oil contains no THC (there are differences between broad-spectrum CBD and full-spectrum CBD). A full spectrum CBD, on the other hand, contains all the natural chemicals found in the whole plant, which include various other cannabinoids, essential oils, terpenes, cannabigerol CBG, cannabinol CBN, proteins fatty acids, chlorophyll, fiber, amino acids, high levels of vitamins A, C, E and flavonoids.
Final Thoughts on Full-Spectrum CBD Oil
Our high quality full spectrum CBD products Authority-certified non-GMO hemp grown in the United States have its own value and effectiveness compared to other versions of CBD oil without THC on the market. Based on customer reviews we know why people prefer full-spectrum CBD tincture instead of other alternatives. If you happen to be in a state where the laws are restrictive, then full-spectrum is the way to go since this variety doesn’t contain any THC. This makes it a perfect way to manage pain without getting addicted to painkillers. Please note that this article is Not Intended to Diagnose, Treat, Cure or Prevent Any Disease.
Giavanna R. (Verified Buyer) –
After just one week, I have less pains to deal with. Hard to believe, it works.
Ariana A. (Verified Buyer) –
I began using BioMD+ Oil by mixing it with Pain Relieving Foot Cream for plantar fasciitis. I now use the oil by itself. BioMD+ has been the only thing that helps with the pain. Great product.
Vada E. (Verified Buyer) –
It do help with pain and joints and other things as advertised!!
Micah V. (Verified Buyer) –
Purchased product for severe back pain. Used for pain management.
Taliyah W. (Verified Buyer) –
“Office lunch supplement – I purcheased two packs, one bottle puts in office another put at home,I use 3-5 drop for lunch,I can feel the fatigue and anxiety are disappearing. “
Jayden C. (Verified Buyer) –
Arrived quickly. The higher mgseems to work faster and longer than other strengths I have used
Jana . (Verified Buyer) –
Thank you for your speedy service. Excellent product
Ann M. (Verified Buyer) –
coping with the pain better with this product then with the previous and product that I had use
Zora N. (Verified Buyer) –
Totally calming and no anxiety. Works great!
Novah B. (Verified Buyer) –
Very well made